Seeking Hydration Holy Grail.

9:51:00 PM

Melbourne weather is so unpredictable, if you ask anyone who lives here, they will tell you that having four seasons in one day is absolutely normal.

This year there has been 40 degree days and then followed by 10/15 degree days! Normally this would be fine, but for some reason this year my skin cannot cope! 
I suddenly got dry, itchy and flaky skin under my eyes and on my forehead, and it seems that all the moisturisers I am using are not having had no affect at all. Therefore after much blog and review reading I decided on the following purchases! 



1 > JuJu Aquamoist Pure Hyaluronic Acid 100 Essence [Purchased from www.sasa.com]
2 > HadaLabo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion  [Purchased from www.sasa.com]
3 > Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence [Purchased from RubyRuby Shop]


Reviews in a few weeks and hopefully with a success story! 
Wish me luck!!

xoxo 
Penn 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe