Marc Jacobs Fragrance - Daisy.

6:07:00 AM

I am hands down a Marc Jacobs fragrance kinda girl through and through. To me they can do no wrong!
I had always loved them, but going through uni - I was a little bit tomboy and felt no need for perfume, and also a little poor as well! - BUT later on in my uni life my best friend gifted me the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume for my birthday and I have absolutely been in love since then.



It is funny how a fragrance can make you feel, whenever I rock a fragrance that I love and feels very me, I am so much more confident, positive and it really lifts my mood! I have received so many compliments from the people around me about how nice I smell - and you know, little things like that just make you smile and feel a just a tad more confident!

So i had recently ran out of my favourite fragrance and decided that it was an amazing chance to try something new, I went on to use some other fragrances that I owned (but had neglected for quite some time), this included DKNY - Be Delicious, Harajuku Lovers - Angel, and Britney Spears - Fantasy. I loved it in the morning when I was getting ready and pumped for a hard days work in the office. But then my absolute love for it faded and by the afternoon I didn't love it as much anymore!

It really surprised me just how much a fragrance can affect my mood, just like music pulls at your heartstrings, I strongly believe the scents you smell also affect your confidence and mood as well! Therefore after all this experimenting and testing I will be repurchasing the Marc Jacobs Daisy again - and my life will be whole again! (haha jks with a tad of reality!)


What is your favourite i-can't-live-without fragrance? 
xoxo 
Penn 

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I'm always unlucky when it comes to buying perfume. hmm idk maybe because of my lack of experience of using/buying that lolol anyway, i'm glad you like urs^^ your article made me curious about the MJ fragrance hehe

    A C Y H O Z - blog

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can never choose! All my perfumes have been gifts from friends and I just happen to fall in love with the Marc Jacobs one!
      hehe you can go to your favourite perfume counter and just spritz yourself and see how you like it for a day! Its free too!

      Delete
  2. I love Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, it is fabulous, and the bottle is so cute! Thank you so much for stopping by, I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, but the exams season is starting and I've been insanely busy :P
    Would you like to follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and Google+?

    x♥x♥

    "Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottle is so pretty!
      Not a problem, I am having exams at the moment and can understand just how hectic and stressful it is!
      Would love to follow you! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for following on bloglovin! I'm following you back now (#7)”.
      Would you like to follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and "Google+" as well?

      x♥x♥

      "Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  3. Marc Jacobs always have lovely bottle designs~ makes a cute decorations :')
    Thanks for stopping by my blog~ ^__^ you're so cute~ and your blog posts are very well written ^.^ Looking forward to your future posts :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soooo damn cute! Can't get enough of Marc Jacobs!

      I saw your lush haul! Looked amazing!
      Thanks for visiting Michelle! :)

      Delete
  4. My sister swears by Marc Jacobs' fragrances. Thanks for stopping by &
    would you like to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin?
    Lemme know & lets keep in touch!



    S.
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me and your sister must have the same taste! haha
      Would love to - Followed you on Google + and Bloglovin. Don't think I have GFC… will have a loo1 ^^" haha

      Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  5. Looks like it would have a beautiful Aroma Xxx

    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its an amazing fragrance! :)

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. I've always wanted to try out MJ - Daisy, but I forget to use perfume, so it would probably be wasted on me. I completely agree with how it can change your whole mood though!

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, perfume is so easy to forgot. After using Marc Jacobs Daisy for a year or so now, I find it really lifts my mood and confidence so I never forget perfume now!

      Thanks for visiting Angelina!

      Delete
  7. Great fragrance!!! nice blog!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know and I follow back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting!
      Would love to follow you.
      :)

      Delete
  8. Marc Jacobs perfumes are MY OBSESSION. I love the Daisy eau de fresh! :)
    Junniku blog!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe