Review; Marie Claire - The Parcel December

3:54:00 PM

I received the December Marie Claire - The Parcel as my KK present this year.
It was so exciting and couldn't help but think what an awesome present for people who love their beauty products!


I had no idea that Marie Claire had a beauty box, I know there has been a recent influx in beauty boxes with varying qualities, the ones I know the best are probably Bella Box and the Korean MeMeBox.
The idea of these beauty boxes is really nice but it all comes down to luck - it is easy to end up with lots of small products that you don't use / can't use  - but then you can always gift it to your girlfriends to try.
The Parcel was a heavy package, once you remove the sleeve you will see this very chic black box.



I was so surprised with the amount of product I received in the box, some even looked like it was full size! I really like looking at the goodies before reading the little description card!



The products I anticipate the most would have to be Philosiphy's Purity (3 in 1 cleanser) , Essie (nail polish) and John Freda Extra Volume (Shampoo/Conditioner/Spray)! 








Overall I am really impressed with the box, it had a variety of products from hair to nails to skin care to make up which I personally find more exciting!
If you were looking to try out a beauty subscription box I would definitely recommend the Marie Claire - The Parcel to you. It is exciting anticipating the products you will find, and as you can see the brands in The Parcel are reputable and well known ones which always brings piece of mind!

Wanted to say Thank You for the awesome KK present Miss B!
Love lots!

Penn 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe