The Art of… Finishing Products!

12:12:00 AM

There is an art to finishing products.
I know alot of girls are like me. They see a new foundation, or their friends recommend a new face cream or you see amazing blog reviews online and decide you just have to buy whatever-product-has-been-reviewed… and then unknowingly you abandon your existing products and move on to your new ones.


I have been consciously trying very very hard to stop buying new things and to finish off the existing products I have at home. I went on a slight ban on online shopping and real-life shopping for make up and skincare and amazingly I have started to finish my existing products!
It actually feels like quite an achievement, because I cannot remember when the last time I finished a product was?!

So here is goes!!

Daiso Brush Detergent Cleaner
100% will repurchase, at $2.80 its a bargain!  

Bioderma Sensibio H2O
100% will repurchase, still the best make up remover I have had so far. 
The Face Shop, Chia Seed Lotion
Maybe will repurchase. Not hydrating enough for the harsh Melbourne winters, but performs well during Summer and Spring seasons. 
Those products were used to death! Fell in love with them all over again.
From Left; Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Tulip, Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse, L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic
Fresh, Sugar based lip blam in Tulip. Purchase in the USD Sephora.
If I could readily buy this in Australia I would. It was hydrating and the colour was amazing.
Not very long lasting though, but not marketed as a long lasting lipstick anyway since its a balm! 

L'Oreal, False Lash Telescopic, Waterproof (always!!)
About the 10th time I have repurchased this. The brush is amazing on my stubborn short stubby lashes.
Magically makes them long and unclumpy. What more can a girl ask for in a mascara?

What is the last product you finished? And would you recommend it? 

xoxo 
Penn 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe